THE FIRST BOOK OF THE BIBLE ("GENESIS") TELLS THE STORY OF THE CREATION OF EARTH, PLANTS, ANIMALS AND THEN MAN IN 7 DAYS AS GOD HAS MADE.
DAY 1 - LIGHT
Genesis 1: 1-2
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was formless and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."
There was an evening and there was a morning, it was first day.
DAY 2 - FIRST
Genesis 1: 6-8
And God said, "Let there be a vault between the waters to separate the water from the water." So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above. And so it was. God called the safe "heaven".
And there was evening, and there was morning - the second day .
DAY 3 - EARTH, VEGETATION
Genesis 1: 9-19
And God said, " May the water under the sky be gathered in one place, and let the floor dry appear." And so it was. God called the dry land "earth", and the gathered waters he called "seas". And God seen it was good.
And there was evening, and there was morning - the fourth day .
- Grouping of waters (synthesis), appearance of the Earth and plants: life.
- Separation of water from drought and creation of the sea and continents.
- Creation of nature, trees and fruits.
- Trinity: God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The 3 represents the source of life of the Holy Spirit.
DAY 4 - SUN, MOON AND STARS
Genesis 1: 14-19
And God said: "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to light up the earth.
And so it was. God made two great lights - the greatest light Govern the day and the slightest light to rule the night. He also created the stars. God placed them in the vault of the sky to give light to the earth, to rule day and night, and to separate light from darkness.
And God seen it was good. And there was an evening, and there was a morning - the fourth day .
- Putting order in space: Earth, Sun, Moon ...
- Creation of stars and seasons.
- Relation between the Earth and the Heavens: weakness of the material vis-a-vis the authority of the sky. 4 fingers facing the thumb.
DAY 5 - BIRDS AND ANIMALS
Genesis 1: 20-23
And God said, " Let the water swarm with living creatures and let the birds fly above the earth through the canopy of the sky. "
So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing that swarms and moves in it, after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind.
And God seen it was good. God blessed them and said: " Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water of the seas and let the birds grow on the land.
And there was evening, and there was morning - the fifth day .
- 1st creation of the animal kingdom.
- Creation of fish and birds and animal procreation.
- Grace of God who created life.
DAY 6 - HUMANS AND TERRESTRIAL ANIMALS
Genesis 1: 24-31
And God said: “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle, creatures that roam the land, and wild animals, each after their kind. "
And so it was. God made wild animals after their kind, cattle after their kind, and every creature that moves on the ground after their kind. And God seen it was good.
Then God said: "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the cattle and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move the along the ground. "
male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them: “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over fish in the sea and birds in the sky and over any living creature that moves on the ground.
- Creation animals and reptiles.
- Creation of man and woman from clay soil.
- Creation from the garden of Eden, the first man Adam in his image from the dust, and the first woman Eve from the man's rib.
- The 7 of the following day is therefore the number associated with the Human and the Soul.
DAY 7 - SABBATH
Genesis 2: 1-3